Allot the Top Spot! Today!
- Consistently rated as top SEO Services company in Delhi
- 100+ satisfied customers across verticals and geographies
- Customized, Growth-oriented SEO plans for every business
- Unmatched portfolio of clients and brands
Search Engine Optimization Services
- Site Structuring
- Site Speed
- Meta keywords, Description & Meta tag optimization
- Canonical issue fixing
- Linking site with Google Tag Manager(Search Console)
- XML Sitemap Creation & updation
- Robots.txt file creation & implementation etc.
- Directry, Link and Article Submission
- Profile Creation
- Social Bookmarking
- Blog Submission
- Guest & Review Posting
- Other Offline Seo techniques
Search engine optimization is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a website appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users; these visitors can then be converted into customers. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, video search, academic search news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines. SEO differs from local search engine optimization in that the latter is focused on optimizing a business’ online presence so that its web pages will be displayed by search engines when a user enters a local search for its products or services. The former instead is more focused on national or international searches.
As marketing strategy
- SEO is not an appropriate strategy for every website, and other Internet marketing strategies can be more effective, such as paid advertising through pay per click (PPC) campaigns, depending on the site operator’s goals. Search engine marketing (SEM) is practice of designing, running and optimizing search engine ad campaigns.
- Its difference from SEO is most simply depicted as the difference between paid and unpaid priority ranking in search results.
- Its purpose regards prominence more so than relevance; website developers should regard SEM with the utmost importance with consideration to visibility as most navigate to the primary listings of their search.
- A successful Internet marketing campaign may also depend upon building high quality web pages to engage and persuade, setting up analytics programs to enable site owners to measure results, and improving a site’s conversion rate.
- In November 2015, Google released a full 160 page version of its Search Quality Rating Guidelines to the public, which revealed a shift in their focus towards “usefulness” and mobile search.
- In recent years the mobile market has exploded, overtaking the use of desktops, as shown in by Stat Counter in October 2016 where they analysed 2.5 million websites and found that 51.3% of the pages were loaded by a mobile device .
- Google has been one of the companies that is utilizing the popularity of mobile usage by encouraging websites to use their Google Search Console, the Mobile-Friendly Test, which allows companies to measure up their website to the search engine results and how user-friendly it is.
- SEO may generate an adequate return on investment.However, search engines are not paid for organic search traffic, their algorithms change, and there are no guarantees of continued referrals.
- Due to this lack of guarantees and certainty, a business that relies heavily on search engine traffic can suffer major losses if the search engines stop sending visitors.
- Search engines can change their algorithms, impacting a website’s placement, possibly resulting in a serious loss of traffic.
- According to Google’s CEO, Eric Schmidt, in 2010, Google made over 500 algorithm changes – almost 1.5 per day.
- It is considered a wise business practice for website operators to liberate themselves from dependence on search engine traffic. In addition to accessibility in terms of web crawlers (addressed above), user web accessibility has become increasingly important for SEO.
Our Affordable Search Engine Optimization Process
While we do our best to explain all aspects of SEO and its impact on your website in a comprehensive manner, we understand that you still may have questions about the way your brand will be managed by us.
From inception to invoicing, with our affordable SEO process, we aim for complete transparency so you remain constantly informed and involved.